SeaWorld San Antonio is getting ready for Mardi Gras!
Saturday, December 2, 2023
Mardi Gras, in a variety of available roles!
Audition Talent Call Times
Please arrive 15-30 minutes before your call time
Actor, Pathway Performers, Specialty Acts, Stilt Walkers Call Time – 12:30 PM
•Mardi Gras Atmospheric Performers
Click the images and links below to learn more about each role:
Steps to A Successful Audition
Pre-Audition Preparation: Application & Paperwork
- Visit SeaWorldJobs.com to complete an online application.
- You must be 16 years of age at the time of audition.
- Be sure to select the date you will be auditioning.
- Bring a current headshot and resume to the audition, which will be retained by the audition team.
- Although this is not required, it is strongly encouraged.
- Check out our Audition Tips to prepare for a successful audition.
- We recommend arriving 15 minutes prior to the call time for your talent type.
- You will be seen in the order in which you arrive; late arrivals will not be permitted to audition.
- If you are auditioning for multiple talents, please arrive at the call time for your earliest talent if there are separate listings.
SeaWorld San Antonio Human Resources is located off Military Drive West, between Highway 151 and Loop 1604. Once you pull into the employee parking lot driveway, please park on the left in front of the Human Resources building (there is a sign on the building that says "Human Resources").
Please come into the Human Resources office to begin your audition process.
- From Loop 1604: Head EAST on Military Drive West. Continue STRAIGHT at the 4-way stop. Turn LEFT at the next 3-way stop, into the employee parking lot driveway.
- From Highway 151: Head WEST on Military Drive West. Continue STRAIGHT at the traffic light. Continue STRAIGHT at the 4-way stop. Turn RIGHT at the next 3-way stop, into the employee parking lot driveway.
- From Loop 410: Head WEST on Highway 151. Exit Military Drive West and turn LEFT onto Military Drive West. Continue STRAIGHT at the 4-way traffic light. Continue STRAIGHT at the 4-way stop. Turn RIGHT at the next 3-way stop, into the employee parking lot driveway.